Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

* um... title... um...* (oh hell who cares)


remember i said i met a guy...


how is it possible for some men to be so clueless? its not normal. ok ok look its not like i'm looking or anything... its just that this guy made such a huge deal with wanting to have a private word with me. i mean everytime he would see me he would go on and on and on about how he wants to talk to me (this ofcause had me jumping up and down with joy because he was acting like a school boy who fancied me which is flatering). as a way to brake away from my tendency to push people in to doing things (because i believe that we should get going on things because life is too short to porspone it for tomorow) i let him take his time and come to me.


he first asked what i thought of him and i told him that i think he is a grate guy and that i like him (note i didn't go into detail as to what type of like this is). he lets it hang and tells me that he cant carry on over the phone and that he will make time caue its not his thing to talk these things over the phone.

so ok i let him make that time and act as if i'm not in a rush or anything while inside i hate the fact that he is taking his time. so anyway it finaly happens two nights ago. he sends me an sms asking if its important to know urself before you start dating someone and i reply that yes because how do u expect someone to know you when you dont know urself...


all good and marry then last night he lets it drop...

over the phone he says to me that he dosnt feel like i feel for him and that he is just getting to know himself. i stop him right before he carries on and ask him what the hell is he going on and on about? he says well i told him that i like him so he just wants to stop me right there so that we dont confuse what we already have!!!! i calmly tell the boy that he is the one thats confused beacuse i didnt mean that i like him in that way.


ok ok ok honestly i did but now to have him say it like i went after him and him getting some kick out of it well hell no so i did what we girls do best - turned it around to make him feel bad for it (which he should be for leading me on like that) i mean i did think he was nice and he is the one that would come up to me to start a convo. i corrected and told him that i didnt mean it in that way and reminded him that i did say that i was not looking (i did tell him that at one point) because i just got out of something i took as intense. yo u should have heard him go on and on about how he now felt like an idiot. he said he felt so bad for taking it that way and that he would not be able to face me. i told him that i had no issues and that he should take his time and get over it and he knows where to find me when he is done.

that will teach him!!!!...............

1 comments:

Susel said...

haha confusion much...hmm making things complicated when they shouldn't be..way to go men