Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Could it be that I'm that type?

Ever noticed how these woman that appear to have it all - how they all have a major flaw in common? All their romantic relationships suck...like mine.

for a 22 year-old, i like to think that im pretty comfy. i have a grate job, with the potential to grow. i have grate parents lus an even more amazing relationship with them. i have an ok ircle of multy friends and i have the envey of my peers who view me from far and think i have it made.

everything is all rosy exept for one thing: my love life.
i seem not to be getting it. i seem to always mess up and that fear of messing is creeping up. could it be that im maybe not cut out for a relationship? also my bf is worried that we seem to have lost our connection... says he feels like he is not myfriend anymore...
is it posible that when we made the move fom being friends to lovers, somewhere there i lost the plot?

what do i do..... hummmmm what the hell do i do now...

3 comments:

Miss T said...

Hey,Lovin your blog. Joined and everything. On your post, i think
Maybe your boyfriend just craves some closeness, why not try and do more fun stuff together?

Valerie said...

This is a question i still don't have an answer for. like why beautiful and intelligent women got no boyfriends? people used to say it's just because they're impressing guys but since i watched "He's not that into you" (with Jen Aniston, Scarlett Johannson & co), I don't believe that much in this explanation.
why women who eventually managed to find the boyfriend has a troubles ? there's gotta be something wrong somewhere ... but where ??!! Anyway, good research topic.

Randzo said...

thanks for the comments.
True Miss T - i think that too... thats why this comming summer (we are in the last bits of winter on this side of the world) i plan to have a blast with no one else but him. at the moment, planning a picnic and so far so good. will tall all about it.

Valrie: i have seen the movie yes and well i think for he made women, we should stop thinking interms of clinching that deal when it comes to love. we tend to imagin that just because you were able to close the deal in one swift move the same works for a man. another thing is that we have set our standers on unbelieveable highs. my man is simple and that is enough for me. he dosnt have a high class job and he dosnt have a car. that too is ok for me because a while back when that stuff was major for me, i realised that they are just meterial things. i read an article once in cosmo that said that we woman keep grading men by the things they have and leaving out the most important and basic ingrident in our perfact man mixture - LOVE. my man loves me. i see it. he says it. he shows it. i feel it. that is enough for me and i know that someday when all the money and status have faded, he will still be around to hold me on those cold nights (not somewhere out there chasing the next million)
and that, my friend, is enough for me.