Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Act like a lady, think like a man" by Steve Harvey


so i saw show on Oprah last night regarding this book and i was immidiatly hooked.

it seems that there is so much that we woman just dont get about men and there is equaly so much about woman that men dont get.

im at a place where im very confused as to how my man's mind works and i would love nothing else but to sit him down and explain to him how much all his strange behavier is totally throwing me off. i mean take for example - he will call and just listen to me talk. when i eventually get to a pause after telling him a mouthfull and ask what he wants to tell me, the answer i get is : nothing!!

now dont get me wrong or anything - i love the man but sho he sho is a piece of work to figure out.

2 comments:

TudorCity Girl said...

I heard this book is SO great.. Have to read it. I think it will help us understand!
But as my guy friend said - "don't even try to understand a man at times...two totally different brains"! Great blog. Good luck!

Valerie said...

Hello! I found your blog through 20sb's group Quaterlife Crisis.

I am currently conducting a research. I am in the process of writing a book for young people in their twenties. My goal is to explain how I found happiness and changed my whole life in less than 8 months. The book will be full of life lessons, exercises, tricks, testimonials and books reviews. I do really hope it will help high school and college students to find themselves and lead their lives with happiness and passion.

Because I think there's a lot of people out there who are great inspiration, I'd like to require your help. I would like you to take just a few minutes to share your own experiences. It can be by telling me the big lessons your learnt, the things you wish you knew when you were younger, your little tricks to overcome sadness, fear, or negative thoughts, the day you decided to change your life and actually did it, something people told you once and that definitely influenced you….etc. anything you feel might help other people. And please, spread the message and my email address to your friends and family. The more we are, the best it will be.


Thank you for everything in advance! If you have any question, please let me know. I believe in you guys and everything you can do to help one another.


There is an article on my blog and you can leave your story here or send me an email at valeriemerut@gmail.com