Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Monday, October 13, 2008

how crazy is this?

SO i woke up Saturday morning, a single, semi indipendent woman looking for nothing in the field of love and dating and went on with my daily activities.



THEN i went to bed Saturday night, an indipendent woman who was in an amazingly grate relationship with an amazing down to earth man. i had now become sombody's girl friend and he loved it.



HOW IT ALL CAME ABOUT? well remember that guy i told you a while back that i had met - the one who wants to know what my favorate colour is - well he now is my man and im crazy about him (we shall call him Sean). a bunch of us went out for pizza saturday afternoon and the conversation got heavy when we talked about relationships. well the guys did not agree with the things i said but at the end we all agreed that they were complecated and how we all were cool with them for the time being. then this guy went on on how cool/crazy it would be if u could get into a realtionship and decided that on a cirtain date you would brack up and walk your saparate ways... now i thought that was totally insane and so funny. he then gt serious and looked into my eyes and said we should give it a shot...

after a while of getting logic and the voice of reason to shut up and stop screaming "run away fast" i agreed and bam i have a man. this is a relationship that will end on midnight wednesday 31st december...

ever since then i have been on an amazing high. he smsd and referd to me as baby and my heart skipped a beat. we talked on the phone and he referd me as his gf and it felt so good.
i wonder how all this is going to pan out but what i do know is that Seaun and i have to cram as much of a blast as possible in exactly 2 months and 18 days...

i'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

j;ljk said...

Wow! That's so crazy, and I've never heard of anything like this before! Definitely have your fun, and good luck with this temporary relationship =] Thanks for all the advice on my blog!

j;ljk said...

Ps, I'm from the gettingoveryou3.wordpress.com blog, but this is just my blogger/google account.