Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

signs...

i dont know.

maybe that is whats finally happening.

i think finally after years of hectic love struck love, im finally getting over it - only a little though.



i have been in love with Gary for the longest time and i was/am convinced that he is the only man for me and that i will be happy only when i'm with him but lately...


its strange but i find that im not so obssesed about him as before.im a lot calmer and need him less. there are days when im so comfortable with not calling him and him not calling. i have no issues with going the whole week without talking to him and wel have even stopped expecting that i will see him during the wekend or even that he will call me up to make plans (he has never).
i have this idea that now that he has me back, he has switched off all the romance or whatever it is that has men calling every moment and them having all those goo goo ga ga names for you. funny - cant even remember when he last said he loved me first...

the strangest most wierdest part of it all is that - i aint even super upset about it. if theman dosnt want to then hell wh the hell would i want to convince him other wise right...

at this moment, for all i care, the man that had me convinced that forever exists can wither up and... DIE (metophorically)

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I'm glad that you have reached the point where you are okay with the circumstance and realizing you can't force someone to be with you. I've been in similar circumstances with my ex and though it took me a while to get over it, I did and my heart did mend. Hope everything turns out for you! :)

Amber T. said...

Yeah sometimes you do get to a point where you get fed up and it's like you don't care as mush anymore. I like your blog so I decided to follow. You should check out my blog at ambertt.blogspot.com