Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Monday, June 16, 2008

IDIOT has done it again

why is it that some people have made it their aim in life to be good for nothing cows who seem to only live to make other peoples lives as messed up as possible

so this weekend i get a call from a very good guy friend of mine and he tells me that he had visitors come to him at work. the visitors: Gary (my ex) and his friends. he says they calmly walked in and told him that he should stop running after me like a love sick puppy because i am taken and unavailable to him. this friend of mine says that Gary was doing the talking but was implying that i was taken by one of his friends. when this friend mensioned that he would ask me about it they said that there was no need to involve me in this thing. it was between them guys only...

so now you please tell me how i should remain calm. why the hell does idiot
and his friends think its their place to scare all my friends away?
tell me was it not him that dropped me? now that i move on then he has a problem with that. i just hate the way that he has made me look. it makes it look as if i cannot be controlled and i have to have someone keep me in check. and besides this friend of mine is not after me... we are just friends and thats it.
man i am so upset at the boy that i am starting to see red all over again. what i do suspect is that one of of his friends is after me but what i cant get over is why the hell is Garry helping out!!! is he selling me to his friend. why the hell does he not tell his buddy that we were together? or are they trying to pass me on between them?!!!
i have been thinking about it all weekend and i just cant seem to get to an answer. thing is i cant even bring myself to ask because i am afraid of the answer i will get - yes as you have guessed i have a secret longing for what i hope the story is behind the whole issue.
i'm hoping that Gary is behind the whole thing because he has realized just
how big of a mistake he made and now wants me back. but the thing now
is that he dosnt know wher he will start because he is the one that dropped me
and now notices that that there is someone else featuring around my planet
and dosnt want nothing to ruin his chances once he finally goes for it.
ahhhhhhhhhh. now that gives me a little smile!!!

0 comments: