Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

help... anybody...


over the past few months i have done and gone through emotions and actions that i never believed were in my capabilities. I'm the type of person that hates holding on to things that have no value and dwelling in the shadow of things that cannot be changed. everythime something happend that hurts me or made me feel angry - i have either delt with it and moved on or accepted it as is and moved on - either way it all resulted in me moving on.


tell me - why is it that we at times hold on to things that from another point of view come across as not worth it?

My ex broke up with me and totally fliped my whole being upside down. i have tried countless times to get over that yet some how i just keep failing. this is one person that has managed to expose me to pain like i have never felt it and to refute my whole ever so famous statement that i am in control. i took drastic steps because of him and spent too many nights crying me to sleep...


he walks into the room and i still weak at the knees. he carries on with his own issues and i still sit there wondering if i ever cross his mind. he laughs and has a good time while i still long that he would call and say he failed to move on away from me....

why do i do this to myself?




the above artical is well writen and made me laugh. its true what the lady says but i have come to sadly realize that even thogh it may make sence to move on -our emotions do not always get that. is it because they know better? is it because they can sence the other persons emotions and keep us holding on because there is some sort of hope?


i hate the fact that i still look twice when he walks by and the fact that i still have all these memories when it comes to him. how do i stop it.

isnt it supposed to be that the first step to recovery to to admit that you have a problem? i have admited it but i aint getting ant better!!! instead i think i'm getting worse and have built up this new desire to want to have him back. do i? is it the emotions again?


what am i supposed to do now?

0 comments: