Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Monday, November 23, 2009

.... mmmmmmmmmmmm............ lol

I'm writing this to you because I am hoping that I will make some sense of this…
How many times will he carry on to make a fool of me and I just lay back and take it. I think its enough now don’t you? But now, there is no way I can just walk away without some sort of something mean being done. Question is - what? How do I start and make sure it really messes him up. Here I was all worried that the nice man was going through so much and oh my word I was not making it easy. Easy???? For him?????
Its my turn now!
I also want it easy.
I wonder if I finally have lost it… turned psycho that is cause if I have then I fully embrace it.
You made me let down my guard. You said you loved me and you would want nothing more then to be with me forever. You wanted me to be the mother of your kids. You went ahead and told people about us and encouraged me to do the same. I told my family, I told my friends and showed it all to the world that I agreed to be all you want and so much more and now you think you can just drop me like that…lmao
You honestly have me very confused and I am very sorry but I think I may have deceived you. You once said you were afraid of me and wow now you have good reason to be – I'm coming after you – with everything that I have. I'm going to play the victim card for all that it has and I am going to call on all the contacts and added parents that I have in all the correct places and I will take you to the cleaners. I suggest you pack your bags cause I'm kicking you out – this is my place and I refuse to share it with people like you.

0 comments: