Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

goosbumps...

21/11/2008
as we speak (write) he is on his way back and i see him tomorrow.



so yes as you have guessed i have a million crazy thoughts and ideas going through my mind and it is driving me insane. at the very top (just as my luck would have it) is how huge i am.

i say luck because these days, it has come down to whether i feel like exercising or not but it always is a yes to an extra serving and the idea of a good take out meal tonight.


ok so i am as huge as a truck but he loves me right so he should not be able to even tell the diffrence. the plan is to blow him away completely and make it seem like it was unintentional. thing is i meet him after work and take it from there.
24/11/2008
yeah it happend and yes i did blow him away.
he saw me and was asking how my collegues treat me at wor and if he should have a little talk with me cause maybe they bother me - looking all hot and all.
we had a great time. the one thing that i like about him a lot is the fact that we can talk for hours and hours and still have like a million things to talk about. we had an early supper and talked. then we sat in my car for a long while and we talked. i accompanied him to his transport and we talked. now that im here i should mention how i absolutly love it when he holds me near and kisses me. he then tells me that he loves loving me and he loves me a lot.... (uh hu... u can just imagine the goosbumps that i got around this time). we carry on kissing and he tells me that he told one of his older sister about me... (ok like fear) and mensions a lot about how he wouldnt mind spending the holidays with me.
had i had anymore doubt that he loves me... well after this one on one, i am very sure. i love being with him and even though i have promissed that i will not think anymore of it while my friends keep sayn it, i cant help but agree that the 31st may not happen after all. but well i only allow me to think about it for like 2 seconds only.

0 comments: