Pages

Subscribe:

My Common Reads

This is ME!!

So who am I?

Well i'm a strong, young, beautiful, sucessful black woman who is just tapping in to what she is able to achive in life. i LOVE love and everything that it comes with. I am loud and at times rude. I am confident and believe i have a responsibility to those close to me to make their expiriance with me to be the best ever and leave them wanting more. I believe in making lasting memories, wheather it be good or end in something bad - they all serve to shap my future and out looks on things.
I am dynamic and 3-dimentional. Iam sexy and hott. Iam free and i am under control. All of this in one word:

ME!
Powered By Blogger

I am human...

I am human...
...according to me...

About Me

My Photo
Randzo
johannesburg, gauteng, South Africa
i am a fun loving, almost 25 year old who is tring to pin down this thing called life (but with some bad luck it keeps escaping me - the good stuff in life i mean). i laugh loud and cry hard. i love food and enjoy talking. i love meeting new people and hanging out. just started working so even that is something i'm tring to get used to.
View my complete profile

My all time classics...

  • giving him something he can feel - En Voug
  • diggin' on you - TLC
  • Me, Myself and I - Tamia
  • Smile - Tamia
  • Let it flow - Tony Braxton
  • Sexual healing
  • Cater to you - Destiny's child

Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Art Of Pace:


Don’t know if its issues that I have or if its general, I have a thing whereby I just want to spend most of my time with him. Even though I am well aware of the fact that I could smother the poor man, I still have that huge need. I think the thing about us girls is that we tend to fall hard and very fast all at once that we tend to sometimes skip a couple of the essential steps, like giving him the opportunity to miss you (maybe that would explain why there are so many articles on this very topic in woman magazines. Someone out there who has figured it out is working hard to stamp it in our minds).
You know mos what I mean. Waiting by the phone every night with bated breath just waiting for it to ring and be him telling you that all he could think about was you (all those lies that we girls at times want to hear).

Well here I am stuck with a man who knows these are lies and what’s more will not even entertain them. I mean the other night we had this huge discussion on that Gerald Leveret song “Mr too damn good” where my man felt why would he want to lie to me so much by telling her that he would my “stars and my moon, the smile on my face, be my favourite tune…” or even “be our everything, your everything”… huh hu hu can you believe that!!!

Ok ok so that’s a new topic on its own. Back to the one at hand…

I used to get so upset if like two days went by without him calling (and I don’t wanna call cause I was the last one to call and with a sense of pride, don’t wanna seem like I'm sitting around waiting for his call which I am but he doesn’t have to know that). I would then get on some “oh he don’t wanna talk to me today! Is that it?!”
Then I would do what every sane woman does in situations like these, call up the girls and moan about it…
Then after some jumping around and a whole lot of performing, finally decide to ignore him like the plague and make him suffer like he has made me suffer.

Then, on a simple afternoon while with a bunch of other people, he calls. Tells how his day was, asks how mine was. Tells me he misses me and that he just wanted to say hi….

You see – all I had to do was wait.

By going ahead and living my life the way I have always and doing the crazy with my girls, not only do I not scare him away by crowding him and making him feel like my world revolves around him, and by experiencing a whole lot of other things to tell him about later but I also allow him time to realize that I do have another part of me, an even exciting one that he has to work really hard to be a part of. When we do get together to do whatever, he does make sure I feel all the love… a whole lot of it and once again on my planet of dramas, there is peace and calm until a new storm of happenings rolls in again…

1 comments:

the.lifestyle.artist said...

You seem to have gotten it right ;) I agree that we should just get on with our lives and not sit around waiting. Although i did realise its ok to call every once in a while... as long as u can have the expectation that he may be too busy to talk or he may not reply to a text. And not to get upset with that kind of response from him! lol

oh i gave u an award hon x